Tamar Bridge and Torpoint Ferry Joint Committee
Purpose of committee
This is a Joint Committee with Cornwall Council that deals with issues relating to the Tamar Bridge and Torpoint Ferry.
The administration of the Committee is carried out by Cornwall Council and meeting information and papers are available by visiting its website.
To view the publicly available information for the meeting held on Friday 19 June 2020.
Membership of the Joint Committee is as follows –
· George Wheeler (Co Chair) Plymouth City Council
· Mark Coker Plymouth City Council
· Pam Buchan Plymouth City Council
· Michael Leaves Plymouth City Council
· Jonathan Drean Plymouth City Council
· Darin Winter (Substitute) Plymouth City Council
· Gary Davis Cornwall Council
· Derek Holley Cornwall Council
· Geoff Brown Cornwall Council
· John Crago (Co-Chair) Cornwall Council
· Sam Tamlin Cornwall Council
· Hilary Frank (Substitute) Cornwall Council
Support officer: Lynne Beardsmore, Democratic Officer, 01579 341243.
Information on Quasi Judicial and other Committees appointed by the City Council is contained in the Council’s Constitution at Part 1 (Articles of the Constitution) at Article 8 (Quasi Judicial and other Committees).
The terms of reference of the Tamar Bridge and Torpoint Ferry Joint Committee are set out in Part 4 of the Constitution.
- Councillor George Wheeler (Co-Chair)
- Cornwall Councillor Holley
- Councillor Mark Coker
- Councillor Jonathan Drean
- Councillor Geoff Brown
- Councillor John Crago
- Councillor Gary Davis
- Councillor Sam Tamlin
- Cornwall Councillor Hilary Frank
- Councillor Pam Buchan
- Councillor Michael Leaves
- Councillor Darren Winter
Support officer: Lynne Beardsmore, Democratic Officer, Cornwall Council. Email: email@example.com
Democratic Services Office
Greenbank Road, Liskeard
Phone: 01579 341243
Web site: http://www.cornwall.gov.uk