Plymouth Science Park Limited - Board of Directors
Summary of Terms of Reference
1. To represent the interests of PCC in relation to the development and management of Tamar Science Park.
2. To keep the members of PCC aware of progress at Tamar Science Park and important issues arising.
3. To liaise on request with PCC officers and others on areas of regulatory and other difficulties.
4. To liaise with the University of Plymouth and Business Link as required.
5. To act as a full member of the Board of Tamar Science Park broadly focussing on five key areas;
· establishing vision, mission and values
· setting strategy and structure
· delegating to management
· ensuring proper financial controls are in place
· exercising accountability to relevant stakeholders
6. To personally comply with the duties of being a Company Director as set out in the Companies Act and ensure as far as possible that the Company complies with this act and other relevant legislation.
7. To attend Board, Committee and General meetings as required.