Agenda

Venue: Warspite Room, Council House. View directions

Contact: Asif Siddique  Email: sacre@plymouth.gov.uk

Items
No. Item

PART I

Agenda

1.

Apologies - Chair (Cllr Mary Aspinall)

To receive apologies for non-attendance submitted by SACRE Members.

2.

Welcome to New Members - Chair (Cllr Mary Aspinall)

The Chair will welcome new members to the forum.

 

3.

Declarations of Interest - All

Members will be asked to make any declarations of interest in respect of items on this agenda.

4.

Previous Minutes - Chair (Cllr Mary Aspinall) pdf icon PDF 161 KB

To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 27/06/22.

5.

Chair's Urgent Business - Chair (Cllr Mary Aspinall)

To receive reports on business which, in the opinion of the Chair, should be brought forward for urgent consideration.

6.

LA Officer to SACRE Update - Michael House pdf icon PDF 883 KB

The LA Officer will update the group regarding previous actions, SACRE related budgets and LA developments.

7.

Ofsted Inspection Updates - Michael House

The LA Officer will review any Ofsted Inspections that have taken place since the previous SACRE Meeting.

8.

LTLRE and RE Hub Update- Katie Freeman

The Hub Lead will update the group regarding LTLRE and RE HUB developments.

9.

Holocaust Memorial Day Update- Cathy Bowness

The group will receive and update and discuss supporting activity.

10.

Plymouth Centre for Faith and Cultural Diversity - Sara Wells

The group will receives an update on recent PCFCD developments.

11.

Members Updates - All

Members are invited to update the group regarding relevant developments and activity.

12.

Any Other Business - Chair (Cllr Mary Aspinall)

Any other items to be discussed.

13.

Date and venue of next meeting - Asif Siddique

The next SACRE meeting will take place at the Plymouth Council House (Warspite Room + Hybrid) on the 6th of March 2023, at 13:00.

14.

Exempt Business

To consider passing a resolution under Section 100A (4) of the Local Government Act 1972 to exclude the press and public from the meeting for the following item of business on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A of the Act as amended Freedom of Information Act 2000.

 

(Members of the public to note that, if agreed, you will be asked to leave the meeting).

PART II (PRIVATE MEETING)

15.

RE Advisor role