Questions by the Public
To receive questions from and provide answers to the public in relation to matters which are about something the council is responsible for or something that directly affects people in the city, in accordance with Part B, paragraph 11 of the Constitution.
Questions, of no longer than 50 words, can be submitted to the Democratic Support Unit, Plymouth City Council, Ballard House, West Hoe Road, Plymouth, PL1 3BJ, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions must be received at least five complete working days before the meeting.
There were eight questions from members of the public, the questions and answers are appended to the minutes.
- 230130 Public Question by Mr Aldred on Armada Way JD Response, item 35. PDF 154 KB
- 230130 Public Question by Dr. Daniel Felmlee on Armada Way, item 35. PDF 88 KB
- 230130 Public Question by Mr Thomas on Armada Way JD Response, item 35. PDF 53 KB
- 230130 Public Question by Mr Black on Trefusis Park JD Response, item 35. PDF 136 KB
- John Williams CT Attending, item 35. PDF 272 KB
- Bligh CT Liability Orders Not Attending, item 35. PDF 135 KB
- Sampson CT Not Attending, item 35. PDF 115 KB
- Buckley Council Tax, item 35. PDF 136 KB