Plymouth Sound National Marine Park – Horizons Project Bid Submission
A decision is required to agree the final bid
for the Plymouth Sound National Marine Park – Horizons
Project) submission to the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
1. Approve the submission of the final bid to the National Lottery Heritage Fund;
2. Approve the Business Case;
3. The proposed governance structure;
4. Allocate funding into Capital Programme.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 01/08/2023
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Decision due: 11 September 2023 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet
Lead director: Strategic Director for Place
Contact: Anthony Payne, Strategic Director for Place Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01752 304170.
- 04/09/2023 - Delegated Decisions L17 23/24 - National Marine Park Horizons Project - Delivery Stage Bid Submission 04/09/2023
- 11/09/2023 - Cabinet National Marine Park Horizons Project 11/09/2023