Plymouth - Torbay Strategic Planning Collaboration Agreement
· To consider an ‘in principle’ decision to progress the development of a strategic planning collaboration agreement regarding planning and related functions with Torbay Council.
· To delegate to the Assistant Director for Strategic Planning & Infrastructure, in consultation with the Cabinet Member for Strategic Transport, Housing and Planning, development of the detailed collaboration agreement with Torbay Council.
· To delegate to the Assistant Director for Strategic Planning & Infrastructure to make all necessary managerial and operational arrangements associated with the proposed strategic planning collaboration agreement with Torbay Council.
· To consider the recommendations of the Place and Corporate Overview and Scrutiny Committee following their examination of the proposed draft collaboration agreement and make recommendations to Cabinet before the “in principle” decision is made.
· To agree to receive a further report, following the ‘due diligence’ exercise and seeks further endorsement from Cabinet before any binding decision is made, following further consideration by the Place and Corporate Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Significant impact on communities living or working in two or more wards;
Decision status: For Determination
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 24/11/2017
Decision due: Not before 22 December 2017 by Cabinet
Contact: Paul Barnard, Assistant Director for Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Email: email@example.com Tel: 01752 304077.
The Place and Corporate Overview and Scrutiny Committee will consider the item on the 3 January 2018.
Information to be considered by the decision makers: Cabinet Report and Associated Documents
Is this decision due to be taken in private? (Yes/No): No