North Yard Community Trust
The trust will manage a community fund of £150,000 per year for 25 years to mitigate the impact of the Energy from Waste Plant in accordance with the Section 106 agreement.
The trust will comprise 13 people with voting rights –
· Seven local people – (two from Barne Barton, three from St Budeaux and Kings Tamerton, one from Weston Mill and North Prospect and one from Keyham)
· Two young people who are under 18 and living in the area.
· Four Plymouth City Council ward councillors – two from St Budeaux, one from Devonport and one from Ham Wards.
In addition there will be up to six co-opted nominees with no voting rights.
Co-opted nominees must include –
· One employee from the Primary Care Trust;
· One employee from MVV Environment Devonport;
· One employee from Plymouth City Council.
The trust will meet a minimum of four times a year to consider applications for funding.
The full details can be found at - http://www.northyardcommunitytrust.org.uk